Prerequisite: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration 1 or or equivalent Solaris 11 experience
The student must have take a Solaris 11 Administration 1 course or have equivalent experience.
This course is for system administrators who need to learn new features added in Solaris 11.3 and 11.4.
A 3 day course is available covering the 11.4 update only.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- • New Zone Features
• Kernel Zones
• Oracle VM (Logical Domains)
• Unified Archives
• Image Packaging System (IPS)
• OS Installation and the Automated Installer (AI)
• Networking and Configuration
• The Service Management Facility (SMF)
• System Administration Utilities
• Overview of all end of life features