For those students seeking Linux+ Certification, UnixEd can help you meet all of the educational requirements for achieving your certification.
Each class listed below is available for RHEL, Oracle Linux, CentOS, Fedora, FreeBSD, Debian, Suse
- All courses are up to date using the most current Linux kernel
- All courses are taught by Bill Calkins – No Substitutes!
- All courses can be delivered at our training facility, at your site, or with a live instructor through our online virtual classroom
- Many of the courses are also available as a self-paced video course
- Specializing in organizations migrating to Linux from other Unix operating systems
- Courses are vendor neutral and include intensive, real world training exercises
- Meets the criteria for students seeking CompTIA Linux+, LPI-1 or LPI-2 Certifications
If you don’t see what you need- we’ll customize a course for you at no additional cost.
Many of our courses are available as self-paced, online video courses complete with remote access to our Linux server labs setup with the Linux operating system that you will be using and an instructor standing by waiting to help as needed. Please call 616-283-4636 for details or email us.+
Enterprise Linux System Administration
Basic to Advanced topics in Administering a Linux Enterprise Server
Linux System Administrator Certification 1
Learn all of the topics required to administer a Linux enterprise server and pass the LX0-103 and LPIC-1 101 Linux certification exams
Linux System Administrator Certification 2
Picks up where the Linux System Administrator Certification 1 course leaves off. Learn intermediate topics for administering a Linux enterprise server and pass the LX0-104 and LPIC-1 102 Linux enterprise certification exams
Linux System Administrator Certification Bootcamp
Combines both Linux Administrator Certification Courses to prepare the student for administering a Linux enterprise server and to pass both Linux enterprise certification exams: LX0-103 & LX0-104 and LPIC-1 101 & 102
Veritas Volume Manager on Linux
Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM) / Veritas Storage Foundation for experienced Linux administrators.
Linux Bash and Korn Shell Programming
Shell Programming in the Linux environment. Both the Bash and Korn shells are described.
LVM Administration on Linux
A course for configuring and administering the logical volume manager (LVM) on Linux systems