- All courses are up to date for AIX 7
- All courses are taught by Bill Calkins – No Substitutes!
- All courses can be delivered at our training facility, at your site, or with a live instructor through our online virtual classroom
- Many of the courses are also available as a self-paced video course
- Courses are vendor neutral and include intensive, real world training exercises
If you don’t see what you need- we’ll customize a course for you at no additional cost.
Many of our courses are available as self-paced, online video courses complete with remote access to our IBM Power System labs and an instructor standing by waiting to help as needed. Please call 616-283-4636 for details or email us.
AIX Essentials and Shell Programming
A faster pace (2 day) AIX Essentials course followed by 3 days of Shell Programming
AIX 7 System Administration 1
A level 1 administration course for those who will be administering AIX 7 systems
AIX 7 System Administration 2
A level 2 administration course for those who have completed the AIX System Administration 1 course and want to improve on their skills
AIX LPAR Configuration and Planning
Learn how to configure and administer LPARs in a Power Systems environment using the Hardware Management Console (HMC)
AIX Network Installation Management (NIM)
Understand how to install AIX using AIX Network Installation Management (NIM)