For those students seeking Red Hat® RHEL training or even certification, UnixEd can help you meet all of the educational requirements for achieving your certification.
- All courses are up to date for RHEL 7
- All courses are taught by Bill Calkins – No Substitutes!
- All courses can be delivered at our training facility, at your site, or with a live instructor through our online virtual classroom
- Many of the courses are also available as a self-paced video course
- Courses are vendor neutral and include intensive, real world training exercises
If you don’t see what you need- we’ll customize a course for you at no additional cost.
Many of our courses are available as self-paced, online video courses complete with remote access to our Linux lab servers and an instructor standing by waiting to help as needed. Please call 616-283-4636 for details or email us.Red Hat
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 2
A followup up to the RHEL Administration 1 course. This course covers advanced storage concepts, network management and security, network file system sharing, advanced security, system troubleshooting and advanced installation techniques.
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 3
For experienced RHEL Administrators seeking advanced level skills to manage network servers, DNS, Apache, NTP, and network file sharing. This course also covers advanced storage concepts, system monitoring, troubleshooting, and the configuration of key security features in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Equivalent to RH254
Red Hat® is a registered trademark and Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries.