Prerequisite: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 (or equal experience)
For students who have completed the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 course or have equivalent experience and need to obtain advanced training.
This course builds on the skills taught in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 course focusing on storage, networking and advanced installation topics.
This course teaches all of the topics that are included in the Red Hat ® RH134 course
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Automate the installation using Kickstart
- Understand and control the boot process
- Advanced file editing and management utilities
- File systems and logical volumes
- Scheduling processes and tasks
- Manage network file systems and network attached storage
- Manage Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux)
- Advanced file security using ACLs
- Administer firewalls
- Advanced Troubleshooting