Say goodbye to large classrooms. Our average class size is 4-5 students so that students can maximize their learning experience. While many training organizations are using Virtual classrooms to pack more students into a class, we are doing the opposite.
UnixEd has provided training in Solaris, Linux, IBM's AIX, and HP's HP-UX operating systems since 1994. Our training is vendor independent, which means that the training will be delivered in an unbiased environment by an industry expert. All training is delivered by Bill Calkins, a seasoned professional with a stellar reputation in the UNIX community. Over the past 20+ years, Bill has provided training to thousands of system administrators at major businesses, universities and government facilities around the world. You'll not only find the training to be excellent, but at a fair price.
Don’t Settle for a general Classroom Instructor with No Real World Experience. Don't choose a class without knowing who your instructor is going to be. Choosing your instructor is as important as choosing your class, don't take a chance. Click here to read Bill’s qualifications - you won’t find a more seasoned and qualified instructor!
Training can be delivered in any of the following formats:
- Instructor led training at a classroom located at our facility in Holland or Grand Rapids Michigan
- Instructor led training at your facility
- Online Live! - delivered over the internet in our virtual classroom using our E-lab of servers
- Self-Study / Mentored Learning
- Private custom courses in system administration, networking, security or programming
- Any course can be customized at no additional cost.
All courses are taught by Bill Calkins - No Substitutes!
Solaris 11 and Solaris 10
Administering Oracle Solaris 11 and 10: Onsite and Online Courses.
HP-UX 11i Training Courses
AIX 6L and 7 Training Courses
Veritas Volume Manager Administration (Symantec Storage Foundation) for Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux.
UNIX / Linux Training Courses