Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Systems Administration 2
Prerequisite: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 (or equal experience)
Length: 5 Days
For students who have completed the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 course or have equivalent experience.
This course builds on the skills taught in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration 1 course focusing on storage, networking and advanced installation topics.
This course teaches all of the topics that are included in the Red Hat ® RH134 course
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand and control the boot process
• Advanced file editing and management utilities
• File systems and logical volumes
• Scheduling processes and tasks
• Manage network file systems and network attached storage
• Manage Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux)
• Advanced file security using ACLs
• Administer firewalls
• Advanced Troubleshooting