Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Systems Administration 1
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for this class other than basic computer skills.
Length: 5 Days
There are no prerequisites for this class other than basic computer skills.
This course teaches the introductory topics required to administering a Red Hat ® Enterprise Linux system. If you are new to administering a Linux server, this is the first course you should take after completing a Linux / Red Hat fundamentals course. Topics in this course also apply to the SUSE and CentOS distributions. Students will learn how to install, configure and administer a Red Hat ® Enterprise system.
This course teaches all of the topics that are included in the Red Hat ® RH124 course
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Linux commands for the system administrator
• Control access to file systems and directories
• Manage and control access to files and directories
• Manage user accounts
• Monitor and manage system processes
• Manage network interfaces and services
• Monitor and manage system log files
• Understand system archiving tools
• Install and update the OS
• Install, manage and update software packages and services
• Understand virtual environments
• Manage virtualized environments